FREE SHIPPING ON CRAFT ORDERS OVER $100!
Our matte craft vinyl series comes in over 20 colors! Whether removable or permanent vinyl, you can always find what you need. These materials are ideal for metals, plastics, glass, and wood. Each of them provides a subtle and unique look, adding extra charms to your artwork.
Even better, you can get these high-quality materials at an affordable price. They are easy to apply and remove with no residue. For the permanent craft vinyl, even though it offers a permanent finish, the adhesive is safe enough for you to remove at all time. With proper removal skills, you can clear them away without damaging the surface.
A. Product Description:
- Size: 12"x15ft. (0.3 x 4.6m)
- Thickness: 0.1mm Liner:0.15mm
- Recommend using with low adhesive cutting mat/weeding hook/high initial tack transfer paper for help(EXCLUDED IN PACKAGE)
B.How to use it
- Clean Surface - prepare your target surface clean and dry; the smoother the surface, the easier to transfer the vinyl.
- Design with cutter - put on a cutting mat with a sticky back and cut the design by cutting machines.
- Weeding the excess vinyl - leave the letters/graphics on the sheet (hook tools work well).
- Apply the transfer paper - gently put a transfer tape on the surface of the cut vinyl.
- Use a scraper over the design and make sure the transfer tape adheres to the vinyl nice and tight.
- Adhere it to the newly clean and dry flat surface slowly- carefully work with delicate patterns.
- Remove Transfer paper
A test cut is always recommended.
This is not a heat-transfer vinyl. It's not a printable vinyl. It does not work with inkjet or laser printers.
Please note that colors appear slightly different on computer monitors.