With a collection of 13 fancy colors, TeckWrap offers you this series of matte chrome vinyl wrap, which gives your vehicle a flat sheen finish and comes with something pretty much unique comparing to a glossy finish. As a proud supplier, TeckWrap has plenty of film selections that have good conformability and durability. The material is stretchable enough to wrap every edge and recessed area easily. And the adhesive is safe without giving you any trouble when uninstall. The better thing is, these vinyl wraps from TeckWrap are all in high quality but reasonable and affordable price.
Conformable and highly flexible hybrid PVC material with a metalized layer that can be molded to almost any and every part of a vehicle. Suitable for full car wrapping (or any other smooth or curved surface). Comes with a selection of 14 fancy colors to create a distinctive appearance and improve a car's aesthetics.
The thickness of the film (C=10 micron): 12C±0.5C
The thickness of film with release liner: 28C±0.5C
Type of film: Hybrid polymeric vinyl film (silver coating) with air release channels
Colors: Matte chromes: Strawberry Red, Pearl Blue, Violet Purple, Royal Pink, Emerald Green, Wild Orange, Sparkling Gold, Chestnut Brown, Ash Grey, Metal Silver, Steel Blue
Series: 180 series
Glue: Henkel solvent based adhesive
Release liner: White silicone-coated paper with a double-sided polyethylene coating
Storing period: 3 years if stored in +10°C to +20°C, relative humidity 50%, in original package, away from direct sunlight, clean and dry place
Indoor life: 5 years when followed rules of application and use
Outdoor life: 3 years when followed rules of application and use
Application: from +17°C to +25°C, usage from -55°C to +65°C
Dimensional stability: shrinkage less than 0,20%
Plastification: between 23%-31%
Breaking Strength: 27.7 N/10mm (Average) Test Method: ASTM D3759/D3759M-05
7.4 N/10mm (Average) Test Method: ASTM D3330/D3330-04
Light Ageing in UV Exposure:
Test Method: ASTM D4329-13 Cycle A & ISO 105-A02:1993/Cor.2:2005, Test result: 4-5
Exposure cycle: ASTM D4329-13 cycle A, Lamp type: UVA-340
8h UV at (60±2.5)°C BPT, 0.89 W/ (m2•nm)@340nm, 4h condensation at (50±2.5)°C BPT, Exposure duration: 48h
Package: Roll width 152 cm, length 18 m, weight 13 kg
Postheating: 90°C; cure time 48 hours
Important note: The images, colors, and finishes on the screen are approximate. For the real representation of the product always check the color swatch. Some metallization imperfections (small dark spots, lines) can be present in the product & slight color variation (waves) could occur, but both are not to be considered as a defect. As a consequence, they will not be subjected to claims. Rolls from the same production LOT number should be used for completing a wrap job as a slight batch to batch variation of color may occur. One need to handle metalized films with care as the appearance of the metalized layer could change upon crumpling, overstretching, too strong heating. The film may scratch during application, or during a day in and out use. Scratching of the film is not covered by warranty.
Сaution: Before purchasing and using, a customer shall determine the suitability of the product for its intended use and should have experience in wrapping metalized films. Current film has limited warranty for outdoor use on horizontal surfaces - up to 1 year. Actual performance depends on exposure conditions such as high temperature and pollution. We recommend using a steam vacuum or IRR heater for installation. For dry application only. Please refer to TeckWrap Installation Guide for additional information.
1. We do not charge a handling fee to customers from countries of FedEx “FreeZone.” Countries of the “Freezone” are Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines (South-east Asia); India (South Asia); USA, Canada, Mexico (North America), Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, the Netherlands, San Marino, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Vatican, Germany, France (Western Europe), Czech, Hungary, Poland (Eastern Europe).
2. If your country is not in "Free Zone" you may be charged a handling fee.
3. We ship on Incoterms: DDU – Delivery Duty Unpaid. We do not pay customs duties and local country taxes. Please contact us for assistance in customs clearance.
4. We ship on the next day when we receive payment, or we ship the same day if you place an order before noon.
5. We provide tracking number in 24 hours from order time.
6. Customers from Germany and Italy require a tax number. If you are a customer from Germany or Italy, make sure you have tax (EORI/ZOLL) number before you place an order.
7. Following delivery time is approximate. Sometimes carriers fail to deliver products on time because of force-major (weather conditions, cargo traffic jam, etc.)
4-5 business days
Rolls or meters*
North America, Mexico, Central America, South America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South Asia, East Asia, Japan, South East Asia
5-6 business days
TNT & UPS
Rolls or meters*
Australia/New Zealand, Turkey, South Africa
6-7 business days
Rolls or meters*
Middle East/North Africa(except Dubai)
6-7 business days