With a collection of 20 fabulous high-gloss colors, TeckWrap offers you this series of gloss aluminum vinyl wraps, giving your vehicle a distinctive-looking finish. As a proud supplier, TeckWrap has plenty of film selections with good conformability and durability. The material is stretchable enough to wrap every edge and recessed area easily. And the adhesive is safe without giving you any trouble when uninstalling. The better thing is that these vinyl wraps from TeckWrap are all high quality but at reasonable and affordable prices.
- It is an advanced polymeric multilayered film with silver coating and air release channels that help achieve smooth application and perfect finish.
The thickness of the film(um): 132
The thickness of the release liner(um): 180
Note: Products that have "HD" letters in their SKU (product code) are with the plastic release liner (high-gloss films)
- Width & Length: 1.52m*18m (59.8"* 708,6", 4.98ft*59ft, 1.66yd* 19,6yd)
The adhesive is Henkel solvent polyacrylate. TeckWrap high-tech adhesive is safe for car paint and has moderate initial tack ensuring easy installation. Transparent, ultra-weather-resistant, viscosity 1000~3000cps, thickness 12 μm dry
- Release liner: Products that have "HD" letters in their SKU (product code) are with the plastic release liner (high-gloss films)
- Durability/Warranty: Datasheet (Click the link)
Release force (N/25mm): Standart: 0.10-0.30, Result:0,1 (23℃,54%H)
Initial Tack(g/25mm): Testing method: GB31125-2014: Standart 800-1500, Result: 1055 (23℃,54%H)
180° Peel strength (N/25mm): Testing Method: GB/T2792-1998: Standart ≥7,85, Result: 9,7 (23℃,54%H)
Adhesion strength: Testing method: GB/T4851-1998, Standart ≥60, Result 70 (No shifting)
Aging (65℃, seven days): Standart - High-temperature release without adhesive residue, result: no adhesive residue
Aging (-65℃, ten days): Standart - Low-temperature release without adhesive residue, result: no adhesive residue
- Recommended room temperature for application is from +17°С to +18°С. Service temperature is from -45°С to +45°С. TeckWrap car wrapping film is durable to temperature extremes, but we request customers to take care of it as if it’s original car paint. Don’t leave your wrapped car under direct sunlight for a long period to prolong the period of exploitation and ensure dimensional stability.
- The application method is the standard one, suitable for polymeric calendared and hybrid films. General recommendations are thorough cleaning, no overstretching, and post-heating to recommended temperatures - 100℃ for flat surfaces and 120℃ for curves and overlaps. We recommend a steam vacuum or IRR heater for installation.
- Cure time is 24 hours above 15℃, but we recommend keeping the vehicle at room temperature for 48 hours to ensure maximum adhesive activation.
- Aftercare: PH-neutral products. Avoid hot wax or solvents.
- Directional: no
- Tools: soft squeegee with buffer
The protective cap should be peeled off before installation.
Important note: The screen's images, colors, and finishes are approximate. For the real representation of the product, always check the color swatch. Rolls from the same production LOT number should be used for completing a wrap job, as a slight batch-to-batch variation of color may occur. The film may scratch during the application or a day in and out use. The warranty does not cover the scratching of the film.