FREE SHIPPING ON CRAFT ORDERS OVER $99!
TECKWRAP Pearlescent Opal Vinyl
Pearlescent opal vinyl is different from the previous sheets pack. The surface is much more smooth, and this vinyl gives an iridescent look, making the vinyl glow. There is no protective layer on pearlescent vinyl. More importantly, it can be easily cut.
Color Choices: Lime, Hot Pink, Coral Orange, Peacock Blue, and Fierce Red
A TEST CUT is always recommended.
Surface Finish: No Protective Layer
Matte transfer tape and purple grid transfer tape are recommended.
How to Do It
1. Clean Surface - prepare target surface clean and dry with alcohol; the smoother the surface, the easier to transfer the vinyl.
2. Design with cutter - put on a cutting mat with a sticky back and cut the design by cutting machine.
3. Weeding the excess vinyl - leave the letters/graphics on the sheet (hook tools work well).
4. Apply the transfer paper - gently put a transfer tape on the surface of the cut vinyl.
Use a scraper over the design and make sure the transfer tape adheres to the vinyl nicely and tight.
5. Adhere it to the newly clean and dry flat surface slowly- carefully work with delicate patterns.
6. Remove Transfer paper - rub the clear tape carefully from the center out to adhere the vinyl securely.
Please note that colors appear slightly different on computer monitors.