FREE SHIPPING ON CRAFT ORDERS OVER $100!
TECKWRAP Animal Print Heat Transfer Vinyl for T-Shirts
- 12"x10ft. roll
- The color changes when the temperature is below 82°F.
How to Use It
- Compatible with Craft Cutters, Die Cutters, Sign Plotters, etc.
- Mirror/Reverse your image design.
- Place vinyl (gloss side) onto the cutting mat.
- Adjust proper blade speed and cutting pressure.
- Weed all of the excesses slowly, leave the delicate design letters or graphics.
- Make sure the finished product facing the right way once ironed onto your fabric.
- Layout the fabric. Place the t-shirt or fabric on a hard, flat, clean, dry surface.
- Place cardboard to protect the transferred image onto both sides of the t-shirt.
- Set a heat press machine from 150℃(302℉) to 160℃(320℉).
- Press it only for 8-12 seconds at medium pressure.
- Iron on the vinyl gloss side. Do not use a steam iron.
- Disperse the iron's heat evenly. Be sure to consistently apply pressure, so the complete image is fully attached and prevent scorching the paper and cracking the image.
- Wait for the vinyl to COOL and gently peel off backing after few minutes.