FREE SHIPPING ON CRAFT ORDERS OVER $99!
TECKWRAPCRAFT COLORFUL PU HEAT TRANSFER VINYL
- 10"x10ft. roll
- Use this decorative heat transfer film with your creativity to quickly and easily personalize apparel fashion accessories.
- Iron-on vinyl is ideal for DIY T-shirts, team or club wear, bags, aprons, pillowcases home decor with DIY unique images.
- Work great on clean dry smooth flat cotton fabrics surface
How to Do It
- 1. Compatible with Craft Cutters, Die Cutters, Sign Plotters, etc.
- 2. Mirror/Reverse your image design.
- 3. Place vinyl (gloss side) onto the cutting mat.
- 4. Adjust proper blade speed and cutting pressure.
- 5. Weed all of the excesses slowly, leave the delicate design letters or graphics.
- 6. Make sure the finished product facing the right way once ironed onto your fabric.
- 7. Lay out the fabric. Place the t-shirt or fabric on a hard, flat clean dry surface.
- 8. Place cardboard to protect the transferred image onto both sides of the t-shirt.
- 9. Set a heat press machine from 150℃(302℉) to 160℃(320℉).
- 10. Press it only for 8-12 seconds at medium pressure.
- 11. Iron on the vinyl gloss side. Do not use a steam iron.
- 12. Disperse the iron's heat evenly. Be sure to consistently apply pressure so the complete image is fully attached and prevent scorching the paper and cracking the image.
- 13. Wait for the vinyl to COOL and gently peel off backing after few minutes