FREE SHIPPING ON CRAFT ORDERS OVER $99!
There are eight series in our special craft selection, including mirror chrome, color-changing, holographic, textured metallic, and even fluorescent vinyl. Each of them is a great helper for customization. Find the materials that suit your need, and turn your work into something head-turning!
Don’t worry if you desire to add different types of layers to your work. Our special craft vinyl films are made of high-quality materials and come at an affordable price. All of them are easy to apply. Feel free to get as much as you need and make your idea come alive.
TECKWRAP Mirror Chrome Adhesive Craft Vinyl
- Size: 12"x10ft.(0.3 x 3m) and 12"x15ft. (0.3 x 4.6m)
- Thickness: 0.1mm Liner:0.15mm
- Recommend using with low adhesive cutting mat/weeding hook/high initial tack transfer paper for help(EXCLUDED IN PACKAGE)
- Great for Handcrafts, Home Decor, Signs, Letters, Banners, Wall Decals, Window Graphics, Glass Mirrors, Scrapbooking.
- Compatible with most Craft Cutters, Die Cutters and Sign Plotters
How to use it
- Clean Surface - prepare your target surface clean and dry; the smoother the surface, the easier to transfer the vinyl.
- Design with cutter - put on a cutting mat with a sticky back and cut the design by cutting machines.
- Weeding the excess vinyl - leave the letters/graphics on the sheet (hook tools work well).
- Apply the transfer paper - gently put a transfer tape on the surface of the cut vinyl.
- Use a scraper over the design and make sure the transfer tape adheres to the vinyl nicely and tight.
- Adhere it to the newly clean and dry flat surface slowly- carefully work with delicate patterns.
- Remove Transfer paper
A test cut is always recommended.
This is not a heat transfer vinyl. It's not printable vinyl. It does not work with inkjet or laser printers.
Please note that colors appear slightly different on computer monitors.