You know what’s crappy about car colors we see regularly? They are boring! They are all same. What is the joy of owning a car if you cannot be different? You have quite limited color options when you buy a car. What if you could change your car color anytime you like and you don’t need it get painted?
Car painting is high-priced service indeed. Because original paintwork done at the factory is thoroughly done as most cars undergo an e-coating treatment where the entire bare body shell is dipped in a special protective solution prior to the application of the primer, paintwork and clear coat. This coating cannot be replicated in a paint/body shop and once removed during a respray, can never be re-applied. This coating also allows the primer to set perfectly to the body shell so the subsequent paint application is perfectly smooth.
Paintwork from the manufacturer is a key element in determining car’s future value. What if you get original car paint protected from scratches and stones? Save money on car painting and protect your vehicle. And color choice is unlimited. Imagine if you could choose any color that would express your style and put you in good mood every day; a color that will reveal your taste and represent your personality and attitude. The idea sounds good, isn’t it? If you like it, then your choice is TeckWrap - affordable car wrapping film with amazing variety of colors.
When it comes to TeckWrap Gloss aluminum, its superior gloss finish and vivid colors will make any car stand out in crowd. With its durable high-tech polymeric formulation, it will provide ultimate protection to your vehicle’s paintwork. The film will also protect against UV damage and paint oxidation since it creates a physical barrier against the atmosphere.
Here are the key features of the film we offer
- Thickness of film is 0.15mm. The film is thick enough to ensure protection.
- It is advanced polymeric multilayered film with silver coating and air release channels that help to achieve smooth application and perfect finish.
- Variety of colors: GAL01 True Blood, GAL02 Blue gem, GAL03 Candy purple, GAL04 Deep pink, GAL05 Mermaid green, GAL06 Paprika orange, GAL07 Leaf green, GAL08 Amber gold, GAL10 Storm Gray, GAL11 Silver mist, GAL12 Yellow green, GAL13 Olympic blue, GAL14 Space blue, GAL15 Oxford blue, GAL16 Dark Navy blue, GAL17 Prussian blue, GAL20 Shadow grey, GAL21 Dark Gold Olive, GAL22 Dark Brown Grey, GAL23 Pink Gold, GAL24 Aztec gold, GAL25 Intense bronze, GAL26 Supreme red, GAL27 Mahogany red, GAL28 Black Purple, GAL29 Hunter green
- Width & Length: 1.52m*18m (59.8"* 708,6", 4.98ft*59ft, 1.66yd* 19,6yd)
- Adhesive is solvent polyacrylate. TeckWrap high-tech adhesive is save for car paint and has low or moderate initial tack ensuring easy installation.
- Release liner: Kraft white silicone-coated; paper with double-sided polyethylene coating. We care even about backpaper we use. Quality paper saves adhesive and material during storage and transportation. Storing period (shelf life) is 2 years if stored in +10°С to +20°С, relative humidity 50%, in original package, away from direct sun light, in clean and dry place.
- Average indoor life is 4 years and outdoor life is 3 years when followed rules of application and usage. Mentioned periods are enough for a car wrapping film. An adhesive usually becomes permanent on the post heated surfaces after 3 years, so we recommend unwrapping a car after this period to avoid cleaning of excessive adhesive residue.
- Recommended room temperature for application is from +17°С to +25°С. Service temperature is from -55°С to +65°С. TeckWrap car wrapping film is durable to temperature extremes, but we request customers to take care of it as if it’s original car paint. Don’t leave your wrapped car under direct sunlight for long period in order to prolong period of exploitation and ensure dimensional stability. Shrinkage is less than 3% for matte films, 4% for gloss films.
- Application method is standard one, suitable for polymeric calendared and hybrid films. General recommendations are thorough cleaning, no overstretching and post heating to recommended temperatures - 100℃ for flat surfaces and 120℃ for curves and overlaps. We recommend steam vacuum or IRR heater for installation.
- Cure time is 24 hours above 15℃ but we recommend keeping vehicle in room temperature for 48 hours to ensure maximum adhesive activation.
- Aftercare: PH neutral products. Avoid hot wax or solvents.
Please remember that images, colors, and finishes on screen are approximate. For the real presentation of colors always check TeckWrap sample swatches.