How Much Wrap Do I Need?
Motorcycles 10-16 feet (3-5 meters)
Mini, small cars 42-45 feet (13-14 meters)
Convertible 49-52 feet (15-16 meters)
Coupe 55-59 feet (17-18 meters)
Sedan 55-59 feet (17-18 meters)
Hatchback 52-55 feet (16-17 meters)
Sports Car 52-55 feet (16-17 meters)
Station Wagon 59-65 feet (18-20 meters)
Sport-utility Vehicle (SUV) 55-63 feet (17-19 meters)
Minivan 65-80 feet (20-24 meters)
Pickup Truck 72-92 feet (22-28 meters)
Keep in mind that you may need extra material for repairs.
Therefore we recommend adding 6-9 feet (2-3 meters) to your measurements to avoid additional shipping expenses.
To achieve a perfect finish
- We recommend using a tack reducer for flat panels.
- Installation by at least two people/panel
- Don't heat up to the line where the film is lifted to prevent adhesive lines.
- Apply max 50 degrees of heat when stretching to prevent fading and marks.
- Apply soap and water over the squeegee felt to avoid scratches.
- Relax the film (heat and let it cool down) before applying it to a recess
- Apply adhesive promoter on deep recesses
- Post-heat a vinyl film to a recommended temperature
The order processing time is 24 hours. We ship on working days (Monday-Friday) and provide tracking numbers within 48 hours from the order time.
The orders are shipped with FedEx, UPS and DHL. The average days to Delivery by Carrier: FedEx International 7-8 days, UPS International 6-8 days, UPS Domestic 2-3 days and DHL 7 days.
For US and Canada customers - Free domestic shipping is available from local warehouses on full 18-meter (59 ft, 19 yds) rolls. Please reach your sales manager for details.
The images, colors, and finishes on screen are approximate. For the real representation of the product always check the color swatches. Rolls from the same production LOT number should be used for completing a wrap job as a slight batch to batch variation of color may occur.
TeckWrap specializes in pressure-sensitive adhesive wrap films and has pioneered its own process to produce high-performance vinyl films and wraps for the automotive industry.
Call or Text: +1 323 825 5045